Promised Full BTC Refunds
While the answer is not strictly clear, it does not leave much room to interpretation:
- Simon was answering to a post where both alternatives, "Same BTC Amount" and "USD value at the time of purchase", were questioned. He quoted the first option, and this alone is a partial answer in the Forum Slang that Simon should to be fluent with - given the his technical position.
- The answer was read from the community that posted the immediate replies in two ways:
- Simon replied to this last post  refusing to comment every other contestation about his last interpretable answer.
Given those points, it's evident that if Simon didn't actually promised full Bitcoin refunds with his answer (since that this is open to interpretation), he at least tried to pursue his customers into believing that if such refunds where to be issued, they would have been of the same Bitcoin amount.
- "The first HashFast board! http://ow.ly/i/3Xrbt"
- "Will I get the same ammount of BTC back should you fail to deliver by December 31st?"
- "Orders are taken in BTC, in the unlikely event we get to refunds they will be given in BTC"
- "A btc rate of $100 is not the same as $150 in 2 months time. What a smoke screen promise."
- "This is a step in the right direction."
- "We are working on finalizing a guarantee program ..."